* OEM products are not shipped in retail boxes.
Award-winning technology Only Spy Sweeper features Active Shield technology, which stops spyware before it infects your PC. Deep scans root out and quarantine the trickiest programs.
Spy Sweeper is easy to use Spy Sweeper has received wide-spread acclaim for its usability from customers and leading industry reviewers alike.
World class customer support Expert & friendly technicians back our award-winning software, to help you through even the toughest spyware problems.
It's Everywhere - 9 out of 10 Internet-connected PCs are infected with spyware. A recent study found an average of 26 spyware traces per scan.
Your subscription to Spy Sweeper includes:
- Enhanced Proactive Protection: New real-time browser and system shields actively monitor for spyware invasions, and stop these programs before they can infect your PC.
- Regular Spyware Definitions Updates: Spyware programs morph frequently, and your safety from these unwanted programs is entirely dependent on having the latest update to Spy Sweeper's definitions database.
- Ongoing Spyware Education: Webroot regularly provides you essential information about the latest online threats, insights into managing spyware, and Spy Sweeper user tips in Spy News, a news brief within the application.
- Free Software Updates: Webroot continues to improve Spy Sweeper, and provides subscribers with regular enhancements to the application.
- Premier Customer Support: Spy Sweeper is backed by expert technicians who will support you through any malware and adware problems you encounter. Unlike many of our competitors, we offer this service for free.
- Minimum System Requirements Windows 98 SE, 2000, Me or XP 300 Mhz processor 20 MB hard drive space 64 MB RAM Supports Internet Explorer
- OEM Information: You receive a basic CD pacakge containing the program. This is a legal OEM version of the product licensed by the manufacturer to be sold with any "non-peripheral hardware component or fully assembled computer system" and is bundled as such. OEM products are not retail packaged and will not contain a manual. OEM versions cannot be returned.