Quantum's LTO-4 HH tape drives protect your investment by providing backward read and write compatibility with LTO-3 media and backward read compatibility with LTO-2 media. With ultimate reliability and ease of use in mind, even at a 100% duty cycle, Quantum's rugged design builds on superior LTO technology and adds advanced features to create a new level of data protection. Quantum's LTO-4 HH tape drives employ dynamic data rate matching to adjust to the speed of the host, reducing wear and tear on both drive and media and increasing performance, even on slower hosts. The drive also features a ultra-durable soft-load feature that automatically positions the data cartridge, and the highly reliable leader-capture mechanism virtually eliminates lost leaders, increasing the success of your backup and restore operations. Quantum's LTO-4 HH is available in a server-installable internal, convenient tabletop or space-efficient rackmount configuration. Quantum 'Backup Ready' certified solutions allow you to go from box-to-backup in minutes with the highly reliable Quantum LTO-4 HH tape drive, world-class Backup Exec QuickStart software and durable Quantum media.
- Performance – Transfer rates of 576GB/hr
- Capacity – Capacity of 1.6TB – 2X LTO-3 HH and the same as the full height LTO-4
- Value – Cost-effective half-height design allows for more attractive price point versus full-height drives
- Format/Security – Space-saving half-height format, AES 256-bit native encryption, WORM capability
- Compatibility - Investment protection with backward read/write compatibility to LTO-3 media and backward read compatibility to LTO-2 media