Protect your organization’s portable data and comply with data-at-rest agency directives by choosing Kingston’s new, ultra-secure DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash drive. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified and features 256-Bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. XTS is much stronger than CBC and ECB modes. The DataTraveler 5000 uses elliptic curve cryptography encryption algorithms (ECC) which meet the Suite B standards approved by the U.S. Government. Complex password protection enforces device lockdown after a specified number of invalid attempts. DataTraveler 5000 is rugged and waterproof, with a titanium-coated, stainless-steel casing for added data protection. And it’s easy to set up and use, with no admin rights or application installation required.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified
- Secure — drive locks down after 10 intrusion attempts and encryption key is destroyed
- Enforced complex password protection — password (up to 128 characters) is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access
- Suite B on Board
- Elliptic curve cryptography
- Secure channel communicatio