Add any small CPU that includes a VESA-compliant mounting hole pattern to a Neo-Flex Mobile MediaCenter to deliver content on your large display.
- Conveniently attaches a VESA-compliant thin client CPU or similar device to the back of the display; perfect for presentations that can move from room to room
- Cables and CPU are mounted out of the way for clean appearance
- Stable, compact design ensures CPU remains secure when cart is moved
- Easy installation of CPU minimizes IT time; quick-release bracket makes it easy to swap CPUs between presentations, quick-release action can be disabled for theft deterrence
- CPU must have either a VESA MIS-D 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm mounting hole pattern
- Quick-release feature can be disabled for theft deterrence