The hands-free speakerphone or a connected optional headset lets you talk on the phone even when you're busy cooking, using your PC, or doing just about anything. It's also handy for taking notes, typing, etc. For easy dialling you can store up to 100 names and numbers in the built-in-memory. You can know who is calling before you answer if you have subscribed to the Caller ID service offered by your local telephone company: The LCD displays caller's name (requires registration in phonebook) and number.
- Drop and Splash Resistant DECT Phone with approximately 20 min. Answering System
- Large, 1.8-inch LCD with simple Menu Operation (illuminated)
- Hands-Free Speakerphone and Headset Jack
- Illuminated Keypad and Ringer Indicator
- 100-Name and Number Phonebook
- Up to 18-Hour Talk Time / 170-Hour Standby