A full 24 10/100/1000 ports and a non-blocking design provide wire speed throughput and maximum bandwidth for the most demanding network environments. The Layer 2 management features optimize bandwidth throughout the network - delivering Gigabit performance to systems, applications, and services. Take advantage of forwarding rates up to 35.7 million pps, and a switching capacity of 48 Gbps. Meet your management needs with SNMP, RMON, DHCP, and BootP. Advanced features include up to 224 VLANs, DiffServ traffic prioritization 802.1p (QoS) for Voice over IP services (VOIP), broadcast storm protection, RADIUS, 802.1x, port trunking, rapid spanning tree, and link aggregation. Full Layer 2 implementation allows you to configure your network for maximum performance, reliability, and availability.
- 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with 4 SFP options
- Full wire speed Gigabit Ethernet throughput
- Full Layer 2 management feature set
- SNMP, RMON, VLAN, QoS, port trunking, and more
- GUI and CLI management interfaces
- Built-in testing capability locates cable-related problems