The 2x FireWire 800 and 1x FireWire 400 card features a native (single chip) PCI Express chipset, which provides faster, more reliable and cost-effective performance than expansion cards that utilize a bridge chip.
- Configured with a low profile bracket attached and includes and extra full profile bracket
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect and disconnect devices without powering down the system
- Maximum data transfer rate of 800 Mbps
- Compliant with 1394 Open Host Controller Interface Specification 1.1
- PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1 compliant