The VS-201 video splitter is ideal for educational type environments where, through cascading with the VS-102, VS-104 and VS-108, the slide switch allows priority of display of incoming video signals to be set. Essentially, with this flexibility the activity on a secondary PC can be monitored whilst continuing work on a master PC.
- Suitable for SVGA, VGA and Multisynch monitors
- Automatic incoming video selection by switch setting
- Transmission distance up to 35m
- Daisy chainable with VS range of video splitters as featured on page 159
- Ideal for education where master/pupil contact is required
- Input: 2 x 15 HDD Male (1 Local, 1 Remote)
- Output: 1 x 15 HDD Female