Many of the considerations taken when designing the Elite 303 cabinet were to ensure all the criteria required by the server market were met. This has been achieved and more, combining style with functionality while at the same time incorporating all the benefits of the Elite 303's unique open structure, cable management capabilities and adaptability.
- True multi-vendor server cabinet that does not require additional brackets and fixings to accommodate the variety of widths applicable to server units
- Features mounting uprights with excellent forward/backward adjustment as well as multi-fixing positions
- Unique design of appropriate 19 mounting angles ensures true universal server mounting is possible
- Excellent air circulation helped through vented glass front door and meshed steel rear door
- Open cabinet construction, with no columns or posts, allows for good cable access/management through cable rings and management arms
- Excellent security with standard swing handle and two point locking system
- Extendable plinths allow for increased stability; especially when laden with server units and UPS devices