These active USB 2.0 repeater cables are available in 3m and 5m versions. Designed to plug into the USB port on a PC, the Series A male to female devices feature an embedded ASIC chipset. This enables the distance between the PC to peripheral to be extended by the length of the respective cable.
- USB 2.0 extender cables designed to support data speeds of up to 480 Mbps
- Features embedded ASIC chipset as well as dual LEDs to enable transmitted USB signal distance of 3 or 5 metres (uses 28AWG/2C + 24AWG/2C cable)
- Hot pluggable USB IF approved with full backward compatibility to USB 1.1
- Possible to extend link to 25m by joining 5 extension cables together
- Plug & Play devices which is bus powered & compatible with both Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98 SE as well as Mac OS 8.6 of higher operating systems