The Matrox M9128 LP PCIe x16 dual monitor graphics card renders pristine image quality on up to two DisplayPort monitors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output. With 1 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features, the M9128 LP PCIe x16 card supports both independent or stretched desktop modes and is the economical choice to drive business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. Its low-profile form factor makes it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems. It offers multiple operating system support, and can be paired with another M-Series card for additional monitor support.
- High-resolution two DisplayPort monitor support: Support resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output
- Native PCI express x16 performance: Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 1 GB of memory: For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor: To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor.
- Passive cooling and low power consumption: Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Stretched and independent desktop modes: Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- M-Series multi-card support: Add multiple Matrox M-Series cards into the same system to drive more monitors
- Joined graphics card mode: Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone: View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility: Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software: Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support: Display drivers for Windows 7 (32/64 bit)3, Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64 bit), and Linux