Real-world performance within an application is the most important factor to consider when purchasing a RAID system. While benchmark numbers can be used to quantify the raw read/write performance of a storage system, they do not translate in to real-world performance. G-RAID minis guaranteed to support the simultaneous playback of multiple layers of video in real-time in Final Cut Pro, Premiere and Xpress Pro as shown below.
- High-speed, low-cost portable RAID designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- FireWire bus powered – even when connected eSATA!
- Supports multi-stream HDV, DVCPro HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422 and uncompressed SD workflows
- 2 x 5400 or 7200 RPM SATA drives each with up to 16 MB cache
- Selectable RAID mode - RAID 0 (performance) or RAID 1 (protection)
- High-speed Interface eSATA, FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 via included cable) and USB 2.0 ports
- 120+ MB/second data transfer rates via eSATA port
- Integrated fan for long life and reliable operation
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminum enclosure
- Ships complete with all cables and includes high-quality leather carrying case
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- Standard 3-year factory warranty