A unique 16-language setup wizard is included in the CD ROM. You can select your native language and follow the simple steps to setup Internet connection, password and firmware upgrade. BR-6314K built-in hardware-based NAT function to decrease CPU loading. The hardware NAT can provide you high performance throughput to access Internet application quickly. For application that demand open port such as network gaming and web server, the Virtual Server and DMZ functions will provide the ideal solution. Integrated 4-port Ethernet switch, BR-6314K is able to maximize Cable or xDSL Internet connection. With the built-in DHCP server and NAT function, it allows up to 253 devices share the Internet connection at the same time.
- Complies with IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u standards
- Built-in 4 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Includes multi-languages setup wizard for Internet connection, password and firmware upgrade
- Built-in hardware NAT for high throughput
- Supports UPnP, DHCP server, DDNS, IP/MAC filter, DMZ and virtual server