The Side Airflow Duct Kit directs cool air from the front of the enclosure into the intake of side airflow equipment such as networking switches. Air is directed by two, 2 U ducts, mounted in the u-space of the enclosure directly above and below the equipment and a side baffle is used to maintain adequate separation of hot and cold aisles.
- APC NetShelter SX Side Air Flow Duct Kit
- Single design: Simplified selection to ensure compatibility with Cisco 6500 and 9500 series networking switches
- Isolation of hot and cold aisle: Unique design delivers cold air to the intake and isolation of hot and cold aisle ensuring cooler intake temperatures, increasing equipment life
- Networking enclosure system compatible: Specifically designed to work with NetShelter Networking Enclosures and includes zero U mounting brackets for networking switches
- Ease of Use: Simplifies future planning by allowing side to side equipment to be placed anywhere in the data centre
- Colour: Black
- Two years repair or replace