Superbly engineered and supremely versatile, EyeTV Hybrid delivers free-to-view digital television to your Mac via aerial (DVB-T, also known as DTT or Freeview) and cable (DVB-C), as well as analogue television via cable and aerial. With EyeTV Hybrid, you can also tune in to local FM radio on your Mac. Despite its small size, EyeTV Hybrid contains a full-size and built-in coaxial plug and does not require an adapter to connect cable or an aerial. What’s more, EyeTV Hybrid comes with a composite (RCA) and S-Video break-out cable to connect a variety of devices to your Mac, such as a set top box for premium channels and satellite, a VCR, or a Camcorder.
- Receives free-to-view digital TV (DVB-T and DVB-C) as well as analogue TV
- Receives FM radio
- Conveniently-sized USB stick
- Contains a full-size coaxial plug; does not require an adaptor
- Comes with an EyeTV Remote
- All-in-One TV for your Mac: EyeTV Hybrid is the only Mac TV tuner that delivers both digital and analogue TV to your Mac via aerial and cable. A superb all-round device, EyeTV Hybrid receives unencrypted digital TV via aerial (DVB-T, or Freeview), unencry
- Superb quality digital TV recordings: EyeTV Hybrid records digital TV in one quality setting, lossless. The digital stream is recorded unaltered for full quality digital content as encoded by the broadcaster. EyeTV Hybrid also supports multilingual progra
- FM Radio: EyeTV Hybrid is the only EyeTV device that delivers FM radio to your Mac as well as television. Tune in, record your favourite radio programmes, and export them into iTunes to enjoy later on your iPod or iPhone.