Transfer video to your Mac from a VCR, DVR, camcorder, or any other analogue video device as an iTunes-ready H.264 or MPEG-4 file. Elgato Video Capture’s easy-to-use software assists you through every step, from connecting an analogue video source to recording the video on your Mac and choosing how you will watch and share it. There is no easier way to transfer home video to your Mac to play in QuickTime, to sync with an iPod, iPhone or Apple TV, to edit in iMovie, or to upload to YouTube.
- Turn Analogue Video into iTunes-Ready Files: There is no easier or more convenient way to transfer home video to your Mac. Elgato Video Capture records from analogue video sources in the H.264 or MPEG-4 formats that are native to iTunes. Your video is cap
- Put Family Memories on your Mac, and More: The era of VHS tapes is winding down, and after three decades there is a lot of video content to transfer for modern playback devices. What’s more, any video stored on magnetic tape (such as VHS, Video8 and Hi8)
- Video to your Mac from a DVR, DVD Player, or Set-Top Box: Perhaps you have been given a DVD from a family event or reunion and you want to share it by posting it on your website or on YouTube. Or you have saved some great movies and TV shows on your DVR a
- Every step is made simple: Elgato Video Capture is very easy to use. The software Assistant guides you through every step, from connecting an analogue video source to capturing video that is optimized for the way you want to use it. The software offers a
- Windows PC Compatibility: Elgato Video Capture comes with Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Capture Edition software for Windows PC compatibility. Many of the same features offered by Elgato Video Capture software are supported.