The advanced diagramming tools of Visio 2010 help you simplify complexity with dynamic, data-driven visuals. Start by building your diagram with professional-looking templates and modern, pre-drawn shapes. Then, easily link your diagram to popular data sources (such as Excel). You’ll see data automatically refresh right within your diagram, reflected in vibrant visuals such as icons, symbols, colours, and bar graphs.
- Jump-start diagramming with templates: With modern, pre-drawn shapes, intelligent templates, and sample drawings, Visio 2010 offers a wide variety of options to meet your diagramming needs for IT, business, process management, and more
- Find and access the tools you need quickly: Every step in creating a diagram is more intuitive, with the logical groupings of features in Ribbon tabs, an enhanced Shapes window for easy access to shapes and stencils, and a new status bar that helps you mo
- Draw diagrams faster with improved automatic features: Whether you are creating a diagram from scratch, or modifying an existing diagram, Visio 2010 helps you add and align shapes easily and accurately with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar,
- Simplify large and complex diagrams: Add clarity to diagrams using Subprocesses and Containers to group related shapes visually and logically.As a diagram grows larger or becomes more complex, Subprocesses and Containers help you to keep information more
- Make your diagrams professional looking and appealing in seconds: Visio 2010 helps you make diagrams look attractive with a wide range of formatting tools and design options, including modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and Live Preview
- Bring your diagrams to life with real-time data: See the entire picture with dynamic, data-driven diagrams. Simply connect your diagram to one or more data sources such as Excel or SQL Server. Then, display real-time data right within your diagrams, based
- Share diagrams with others on the Web: Easily share dynamic, data-linked Visio diagrams in Microsoft SharePoint Server. Online users can see your real-time information in their browsers at a high level, right on the diagram, or delve into the details-even