SoundStation2 provides users with advanced features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visiblecall information and telephone functions*. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing – so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use. Plus, the Applications Port allows you to connect your SoundStation2 to your mobile phone for productive conference calls over mobile phone networks, and to your computer for making calls over the Internet.
- Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations (full duplex). Users don't have to wait for speakers on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation
- Users can speak in a normal voice up to ten feet away from the console
- Three cardioid microphones provide 360-degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly
- Automatically reduces room background noise – from fans, projectors, heating and air conditioning – for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
- Automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating extraneous background noises
- Convenient, easy access to important call information – phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and Caller ID
- Familiar, easy to use telephony features: phone book, conferencing, mute, and hold; eliminate user confusion and need for training