The SoundStation IP 6000 leverages Polycom’s strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. It shares the same SIP phone software base with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint IP products – the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms. Robust provisioning, management and security features make Polycom’s family of IP conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in SIP-based environments. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup, with an AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 6000 includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multi-language support.
- Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz - conference calls that sound as natural as being there
- Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology - delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 12-foot microphone pickup - 20% greater than previous generations of IP conference phones
- Strong, robust SIP software - leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability - compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- High-resolution display - enables robust call information and multi-language support