The Intel Desktop Board DH55PJ in microATX form factor, offers a balance of legacy and premium features in a new low power design. Premium features include support for DD3-1333MHz memory with two slots for up to 8GB of system memory, Intel High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio)? with 5.1 surround sound and integrated Intel PRO10/100/1000 Mb/s network connection. The board’s legacy features include PCI slots, parallel header and serial header and back panel PS/2 connector. The board supports the Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i3, and Intel Pentium processors in the LGA1156 package. The board is featured with VGA and DVI-D connectors and supports dual independent display for processors featuring Intel HD Graphics.
- Supports Pentium/Core i3/Core i5/Core i7 Processor with LGA1156 Socket
- Supports up to 8GB 1066/1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM on 2 x 240-Pin DIMM Slots
- Intel H55 Express Chipset
- 8-channel (5.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC888S audio codec
- Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82578DC Gigabit Ethernet Controller