Analogue TV via terrestrial antenna. Connect the WinTV-HVR-3300 to a terrestrial antenna and watch TV with great stereo audio. Record your TV shows in MPEG-1-VCD, MPEG-2-SVCD or MPEG-2-DVD formats. You can also receive analogue teletext on your PC screen! Hauppauge's remote control makes the WinTV-HVR-3300 easy to use - change channels, adjust audio volume, start recordings, all from the Hauppauge ergonomic remote control!
- Triple format TV tuner for your PC! Analogue TV, Freeview DVB-T Digital terrestrial TV and DVB-S Digital satellite TV in a single slot half hight PCI-e board
- Watch TV in a window or in full screen with our WinTV v7application. Watch any or all of the three TV formats on your PC
- Record DVB-T and DVB-S digital TV to your PC's hard disk, using high quality MPEG-2
- Record analogue TV to your PC's hard disk using our MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- Pause digital or analogue TV, with instant replay
- Includes a TV scheduler, so you can schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. Note: Recordings will typically take 1.5Gb of disk space per hour
- DVB-T, DVB-S and FM radio, too!
- Auxiliary audio/video input for analogue video sources such as camcorders or VCR's
- Stereo sound for digital and analogue TV DVB radio and FM radio
- Receive Teletext via analogue or Satellite TV
- DiSEqC 1.0 supported with DVB-S digital satellite
- Includes Hauppauge IR remote control, for easy control of TV watching, record and play functions
- Compatible with Windows Media Center for DVB-T