The Edimax 3G-6200nL complies with wireless IEEE 802.11b/g, and is compatible with the IEEE 802.11n standard. The Edimax 3G-6200nL wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 150Mbps when fine-tuned to using the wireless 802.11n technology - a coverage 3 times greater than a standard 802.11g/b router. In addition to the built-in user interface, a unique multi-language setup wizard is included on the installation CD. You can setup the router to the Internet within minutes using the easy-to-follow animated steps. The Edimax 3G-6200nL has a One-Click WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button to help you setup and activate a secure wireless network in a snap.
- Shares 3G connection or xDSL/Cable connection with network users
- Supports xDSL or cable broadband backup when 3G is not available
- Provides USB 2.0 Port for UMTS/HSDPA/CDMA mobile Internet service
- Includes 16-languages EZmax setup wizard for Internet connection, wireless security and firmware upgrade
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g and compatible with IEEE802.11n wireless standards
- One 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port for WAN or LAN Connection