Have you ever seen such a small MP3/MP4 player? As thin as a CompactFlash card, or a cracker for the non-specialist, the ARCHOS 15 vision is only 6 mm (1/4 inch) thick and weighs only 18 grams (0.6 ounces). Thanks to the slim and lightweight form factor, it will find a comfortable spot in any pocket of your shirt or pants and you won’t even know it’s there. The ARCHOS 15 vision has a 1.5 inch TFT colour screen, just the right size for browsing through your music files, viewing some pictures from time to time, or even sharing some short videos with your friends. The ARCHOS 15 vision is equipped with a perfectly flat touch-sensitive control surface. With one finger, you will navigate smoothly and rapidly through the menus and files to easily access your music, photos, or video content. Combined with its intuitive ARCHOS interface, you’ll never go out without your ARCHOS 15 vision tucked away in one of your pockets.
- Listen to music: The ARCHOS 15 vision plays the standard music file formats such as MP3, WMA (none protected), and WAV as well as the exotic file types FLAC, and APE. With a capacity of 4GB, you can store up to 2,000 songs in one of the smallest MP3/MP4
- Listen to FM radio: If you’re tired of your own music files, you can always listen to the FM radio. With a couple of simple taps on the touch keys, go to Radio and you’ll enjoy listening to the latest hits, news or FM radio programs. You can quickly scan
- Watch a little video: If you’re a fan of music videos or those hilarious videos sent to you by email, then put them on the ARCHOS and share them with your friends regardless of where you are. Store a few of them or a couple dozen (converted to the size of
- View photos: It’s always nice to have your photos with you to show anytime. You can put your JPEG or BMP formatted photos on the ARCHOS to show pictures of the kids, friends, or the holidays. The ARCHOS 15 vision will become your tiny little personal phot
- Record your memos: If you need to remember something and you don’t have a piece of paper to note it down on, why not just record your voice? The built-in microphone will record your voice memos or any idea that you can’t get down on paper.