The range of up to 120 meters means you can take calls anywhere in your office environment. You can keep an optional second battery charged in the base and even hot-swap it to give you around-the-clock talk time. In short, the Jabra GN9330e USB frees you from the limitations of your conventional telephone handset, providing hands-free convenience and freedom of movement, all-day comfort, and superb sound clarity. The Jabra GN9330e USB is available in a special version optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007.
- Jabra GN9330e Base Unit + USB Wireless Headset
- Wireless Headset: The wireless Jabra GN9330e USB gives you true hands-free mobility and increased efficiency. No cables involved.
- Up to 120 Meters Office Range: Get maximum value from the office space. Move hands-free and unhindered throughout the working day. You no longer need to be beside your computer to conduct business over IP.
- Full 6 Hour Talk Time: The Jabra GN9330e USB comes with a single 6-hour battery. A second, hot-swappable battery is available as an accessory.
- Standby-time: • 43 hours with power on base • 120 hours without power on base
- 3 hour battery recharging time: You know your headset will always be ready for the next day’s business.
- Battery status indicator: The four LEDs in the base keep you informed of your headset battery status at all times.
- Noise-canceling microphone: Enhanced call clarity by reducing wind noise and eliminating backgound noise from the office.
- 150 Hz - 6.8 kHz wideband audio: The Jabra GN9330e USB’s revolutionary new wide bandwidth sound makes PC-based IP telephony conversation exceptionallyclear and characteristic, enhancing detail and quality.
- Mute function: The mute button is easily accessed, stopping your voice from being transmitted when you have to consult with a colleague during a call.
- Volume control: Intuitive controls facilitate easy volume correction.
- 2 wearing styles: • On-the-ear (ear hook) • Over-the-head (headband)
- Outstanding connectivity: The USB base enables effortless, quick connection to PC-based IP telephony (softphones); the plug ’n’ play setup ensurestrouble-free, intuitive, daily operation.
- PeakStop technology – Max 118 dB SPL (RMS): Protection against sudden, loud noises coming across the telephone network.
- Digital security encryption: The Jabra GN9330e USB digitally encrypts your calls, giving you complete calling security and conversation confidentiality.