Enjoy great multitasking performance in a small form factor board with the Intel Desktop Board DG41AN. It is designed to run with the latest Intel Core processors in the LGA775 socket. This mini-ITX board comes with 2 DIMMs slots for DDR3 memory, eight back panel USB 2.0 ports, a PCI slot, serial header, parallel port and 6-channel audio. It is the best choice for an entry level mini-ITX board that supports the latest Intel Core processors. The Intel Desktop Board DG41AN is Microsoft Windows Vista Premium and Windows 7 WHQL certified.
- Supports Pentium/Celeron/Core 2 Duo/Core 2 Quad/Xeon Processors with LGA775 Socket
- Supports up to 4GB 800/1066/1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM on 2 x 240-Pin DIMMs
- Intel G41 Express Chipset
- 6-Channel (5.1+2 Independent Multi-Streaming) Audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC888S Audio Codec
- Realtek 8111E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500