Wireless connection from your broadband router to an ISP's Access Point is also possible. When the BR-6225n is assigned to perform such task, it repeats the signal from a wireless Internet Service Provider to your home or office, simultaneously allowing connection of both wired and wireless stations to the Internet. A unique multilingual Setup Wizard is provided in the installation CD. By simply following the animated installation procedures, connection of your router to the Internet is done within minutes! Edimax BR-6225n features a control button and WPS button on its rear panel. You can easily switch on/off the Wi-Fi wireless connection and setup a secure wireless network in minutes. When using a wired connection, you can pause the Wi-Fi option by pressing the button without making any extra setting.
- Complies with wireless 802.11g and 802.11b standards
- Compatible with wireless 802.11n standard with data rate up to 150Mbps
- Supports WISP (wireless ISP) connection mode
- Includes EZMax multi-languages setup wizard for Internet connection, wireless settings and firmware upgrade
- Supports EZView to manage device name, IP address, bandwidth and DMZ of UPnP compatible devices in LAN
- Supports WMM, WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, QoS, IP/MAC filter, DMZ and virtual server