Smart-UPS models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS's. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Additional manageability options are available through the Smart-Slot interface, which is an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. The extended run Smart-UPS XL has the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours typically needed for converged voice and data networks. The entry level Smart-UPS SC is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
- APC Smart-UPS 1500VA USB and Serial Rackmount 2U 230V
- Output Power Capacity: 980 Watts / 1500 VA
- Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot, USB
- USB Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models)
- Front-access servicing: Simplifies installation and maintenance while minimizing space requirements
- Two years repair or replace