The PDG-DWL2500 is equipped with SANYOâ€™s exclusive PJ Network Interface for wired networking. A common feature among SANYOâ€™s extensive line of commercial projectors. Networking allows the monitoring of projector functions and operation remotely via a web browser. Emails can be sent automatically to report operating status. This projector offers long periods of maintenance-free use, without the need for lamp replacement, and filter replacement. The PDG-DWL2500 is equipped with SANYOâ€™s proprietary hybrid filter, composed of multiple filter layers, and the lamp life has been improved compared to conventional models. The longer lamp lifespan and long life filter saves time and money.A newly developed single chip DLP format optical engine makes the projector more compact. The PDG-DWL2500 is Closed Caption compatible.
- DLP - Digital signal reflected off a DMD chip and then through a colour wheel, projecting the image
- Built-in Network - Built-in Network function
- Ultra-Short Throw - Short focus projector with the shortest projection distance
- Closed Caption - Closed captioning provides the audio portion of a television signal as printed words on the projected screen - helpful for deaf and hard of hearing individuals
- 3D Ready - LARGE-SCREEN 3D PROJECTION CAPABILITY. The “Frame Sequential Display Format” a technology that rapidly alternates between left-eye and right-eye images for 3D technology enables the viewing of 3D images when wearing active shutter 3D glasses