The Eaton 5130 Rack/Tower UPS provides line-interactive backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment. With a two-in-one rack/tower form factor, the 5130 UPS packs up to three kVA of power into only 2U of rack space. The 5130 UPS provides additional battery runtime with 2U extended battery modules. To enhance compatibility with modern IT loads, the 5130 UPS is designed with a 0.9 power factor.
- Protects connected equipment from five of the most common power anomalies: failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor, that includes internal batteries, and 3U short-depth form factor, available for short-depth cabinets
- Provides more real power (watts), with a 0.9 power factor, to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries and optional maintenance bypass
- Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments
- Offers choice of rackmount or tower installation with two-in-one form factor (4-post rail kit and tower pedestals included)
- Delivers control and visibility with free power management software featuring an intuitive user interface