G-DRIVE - A high performance storage solution featuring screaming fast USB 3.0, eSATA, and FireWire interfaces. Available in storage capacities up to 4TB, G-DRIVE is perfect for storage-intensive applications like audio/video editing, digital photography, music libraries, and high-speed data backup. G-DRIVE is plug and play on Mac OSX and ready to use with Time Machine. An all-aluminum enclosure with an integrated heat-sync system keeps G-DRIVE running cool and quiet. G-DRIVE supports professional music production tools including Pro Tools, Logic Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, and many more. G-DRIVE comes pre formatted HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine compatible right out of the box! A simple initialization is all it takes to prepare G-DRIVE for use with Windows systems!
- High-speed interface hard drives for demanding applications
- High-speed Interface eSATA, FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 via included cable) and USB 2.0 ports
- Oxford 934 chipset
- Storage capacities up to 2TB using 7200 RPM SATA II drives with up to 32 MB/cache
- Integrated heat-sink provides near silent operation and ensures proper cooling for long life and data reliability
- Ships complete with all cables
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminum enclosure
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible – Time Machine ready!
- Standard 3-year factory warranty