RS300-E6/PS4 is a single-socket rack-mount server based on Dual-Core/Quad-Core Intel 3400 series processor and Intel 3420MCH chipset, which provides immediate performance scale up and high expandability and upgradability in the 1U server. The RS300-E6/PS4 is built with LGA Socket 1156, support 45nm Quad Core UP CPU and dual-channel DDR3-1333, and it is also designed ready for next-gen 32 nm Dual Core UP CPU to allow effortless migration to Intel’s new platform and therefore prolong your investment. The ASUS proprietary CPU heat-pipe will deliver high thermal performance for stable computing applications. The RS300-E6 supports 2+1 I/O expansion slots in the 1U chassis, including one PCI-E x8 slot to support low-profile/half-length card, one PCI-E x16 slot to support full-height/half-length card, and another slot designed for ASUS optional PIKE card, which brings seamless upgrade to SAS storage and RAID protection.
- Please Note: This unit is a barebones system and as such it does not include any processors, hard disks or memory
- Support Up-to-date Intel CPU
- High I/O Expandability
- Green Design with 80+ PSU & Intelligent Fan Control
- Remote Management Solution – ASUS ASMB4 iKVM
- Save Effort with Auto-install CD