The BiPAC 7800 series is equipped with a second Ethernet WAN interface, which can be used to connect to an external broadband modem. This unique feature frees users to add fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) services when they become available. Users can easily enjoy highbandwidth applications such as High Definition IPTV services without changing their home network. A robust Firewall is also built in to provide protection against hacker attacks while the Quality of Service feature prioritizes queues and traffic for applications such as music downloads, online gaming, video streaming and file sharing.
- Dual-WAN approach - ADSL2+ or Ethernet WAN for Broadband Connectivity
- 4-port Gigabit Switch
- High-speed Internet Access via ADSL2/2+; Backwards Compatible with ADSL
- SOHO Firewall Security with DoS Prevention and Packet Filtering
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) compliance
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Available Syslog monitoring