Six drive bays with clever snap-in trays accommodate both 3.5” and 2.5” drives with no adapter necessary. A unique cable routing system virtually eliminates cable clutter that can impede airflow. The tool-free design allows for easy entry, easy access, and quick installation of 5.25” drives. The Obsidian Series 800D and 700D full-tower cases share the same case dimensions, rock-solid construction, isolated cooling zones, and lots of other features that make them truly great cases for builders. Choose the Obsidian Series 800D if you’d like hot-swap SATA drive bays and the clear side panel strikes your fancy; if you don’t need the hot-swap feature and you like the look of the solid side panel, the Obsidian Series 700D is for you.
- Isolated cooling zones prevent heat buildup
- Removable CPU backplate panel for easy heatsink installation
- Six HDD / SSD drive bays compatible with both 3.5” and 2.5” drives
- Unique cable routing holes guarantee a clean and clutter-free installation
- Three 140mm fans included, with the ability to add four more 120mm fans
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building a system faster than ever