Supporting the AMD Phenom processor, this socket AM2+ /AM3 motherboard features the AMD780G chipset and an advanced DirectX 10 graphics engine with AMD UVD technology. UVD supports Blue-Ray and HD-DVD content, whilst offloading power and processor-intensive video decoding from the CPU to the graphics core. The A7GM-S 2.0 also provides excellent graphics upgrade capability, with PCIe Generation 2.0 support and ATI Hybrid graphics technology - which boosts your system performance by enabling the ability for both discrete graphics and integrated graphics to render simultaneously. Other features include Gigabit LAN and 7.1 channel HD audio with multi-streaming support. The A7GM-S 2.0 is the perfect solution for home cinema PCs, or as the basis of a versatile multi-media PC.
- AMD Phenom FX, Phenom, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, Sempron processors, Socket AM2+ and AM3
- Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667x 4 DIMMs, Max 8GB
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 • 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 • 2 x PCI Slots
- 1 x ATA133 • 6 x SATA II Slots
- 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio by Realtek ALC888GR
- Gigabit LAN by Realtek RTL8111B/RTL8111D
- 10 x USB 2.0 ports