The Intel Desktop Board DG41MJ may be small but it offers legacy to premium features such as parallel port, integrated VGA and DVI ports, Intel HD Video experience, Intel High Definition Audio and integrated 10/100/1000 network connection to enrich users’ multimedia creation experience. This mini-ITX form factor board supports Intel Core2 Quad processors and Intel Core2 Duo processors up to 65W TDP and 1333 FSB. The Intel Desktop Board DG41MJ is Microsoft Windows Vista* Premium WHQL certified.
- Support for the Intel Core2 Quad (up to 65 W TDP) and Intel Core2 Duo (up to 65 W TDP) processors: Features quad-core and dual-core processing with 1333 / 1066 / 800 MHz system bus in the LGA775 package.
- Intel G41 Express Chipset featuring Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
- Dual-Channel DDR2 800 / 667 memory support:
- Two DIMM sockets, designed to support up to 8 GB of DDR2 800 / 667 SDRAM memory, delivering greater platform performance and flexible memory support
- Three Serial ATA ports (3.0 Gb/s): Facilitates high-speed storage and data transfers at up to
- 3.0 Gb/s for each of four ports
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Connection:
- Features onboard 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet LAN connectivity
- Intel High Definition Audio2 with 5.1 surround sound: Enables high-quality integrated audio that rivals the performance of high-end discrete audio solutions
- One PCI connector: Provides expansion slot for custom system configurations and future add-in card upgrades
- Eight Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports: Provides four back panel ports and an additional four USB ports via two internal headers
- VGA Port
- Parallel port: Legacy device compatibility
- DVI-D: Built-in HDCP support enables viewing of protected HD Video multimedia content
- Mini-ITX / MicroATX-compatible form factor