The Intel Desktop Board DH55HC is an Intel H55 Express Chipset based desktop product in uATX form factor. It offers premium features such as the support of dual-channel DDR3-1333MHz memory with four slots up to 16GBn, Intel High Definition Audio with 5.1 surround sound, and integrated Intel PRO 10/100/1000 Network Connection in a new low power design. The board supports the Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i3, and Intel Pentium processors in the LGA1156 package. The board is featured with VGA, DVI-D and HDMI connectors and supports dual independent display for processors with Intel Graphics Technology. The board also supports legacy features like PCI slots, parallel header and serial header, and back panel PS/2 connector to create a balance of legacy and premium features.
- Supported Processors: Intel Core i7 processors in an LGA1156 socket • Intel Core i5 processors in an LGA1156 socket • Intel Core i3 processors in an LGA1156 socket • Intel Pentium processors in an LGA1156 socket
- Memory: Four 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets • Support for DDR3 1333 /1066 MHz DIMMs • Support for up to 16 GB of system memory
- Chipset: Intel H55 Express Chipset
- Audio: 8-Channel (5.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC888S audio codec
- LAN support: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82578DC Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Peripheral interfaces: Up to twelve USB 2.0 ports • Six Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports with two ports compatible with eSATA dongles • One serial port header • One parallel port header • One back panel PS/2 connector
- Expansion capabilities: One PCI Express 2.0 x 16 bus add-in card connector • Two PCI Express 2.0 x 1 connectors • One PCI Conventional bus connector