SDHC (SD High-Capacity) is the generation of SD cards (Version 2.0). Formatted in FAT32, SDHC cards reach a maximum capacity of 32GB and can fulfill the high-capacity demand of the new SDHC devices such as Casio Exilim Z1000/Z600/S600 cameras, Panasonic DMC-L1 camera, and HP printer A/B. Now you can enjoy a high-quality digital life and store all of your MP3 music files, high-resolution pictures, and video clips in your SDHC card.
- Transcend 8GB Secure Digital High-Capacity Card (Version 6.0)
- Capacity: 8GB
- Fully compatible with the SD 2.0 Standard
- Class 6 specification
- Mechanical Write Protection Switch
- Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Operating Voltage : 2.7V - 3.6V
- RoHS compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Manufactuer's Warranty: Lifetime.