The Shuttle Barebone X27/D is prepared for a Serial ATA optical drive in slim format. This slim IDE Adapter PCZ-X2701 is required should an optical drive be present that uses the traditional IDE (PATA) standard.
- Slim IDE Adaptor to connect a slim optical drive with IDE interface to standard IDE connector of Shuttle Barebone X27 or X27D
- Jumper settings for
- Master / Slave / Cable select setting
- 4 pin connector for analog audio interface
- 4 pin connector for 3.5 inch power supply
- 40 pin connector for IDE ribbon cable