An embedded 802.11b/g MiniPCI type 3B adaptor operating in the 2.4GHz spectrum. This solution is based on the MiniPCI Type 3B form factor designed to meet the space and size requirements for thin and light notebook PCs.
- IEEE 802.11b/g standard dual-mode Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Wireless LAN support (2.4GHz)
- Up to 54 Mbps at 2.4 GHz (Note: 802.11b up to 11Mbps and 802.11g up to 54 Mbps throughput)
- Industry standard wireless LAN security support is available (802.1X, WEP, WPA§) and upgradeable support for AES with enabling software implementation
- Cisco Compatible Extensions (such as LEAP and CKIP) support available on certain models. Check with your PC manufacturer for Cisco security support
- Support for antenna diversity enables optimized WLAN performance for multi-antenna systems
- Intel Wireless Coexistence System capability enables Bluetooth co-existence
- Support for Wireless Multimedia Extensions (WME)