With the rapid advancement of digital networks in recent years, the volume of data handled by data storage systems has increased considerably, raising the demand for systems with larger capacity and higher speed. Among these, LTO Ultrium 3, with its large 400GB*1 capacity and rapid 80MB/s*2 data transfer rate, stands out as the newest backup system that meets the needs of the large-capacity data era. To enable the larger capacity of this storage media, the LTO Ultrium 3 data cartridge, a tape with 12.65mm width with 704 recording tracks is utilized (compared with 384 tracks for LTO Ultrium 1 and 512 for Ultrium 2), tape thickness is reduced to wind a longer tape, in turn requiring considerably greater precision, performance and durability.
- Holds up to 400/800GB of data ( with 2:1 compression)
- High data transfer rate: 40/80MB per second ( with 2:1 compression)
- Specially developed magnetic particle, Super Finavinx
- Shock resistant cartridge mechanism
- High precision coating for optimum data integrity
- 4KB cartridge memory for fast data access
- WORM (Write Once Read Many) is also available