PagePlus X3 is Serif's award-winning Vista certified, desktop publishing powerhouse. With outstanding graphic design tools, professionally-produced business templates, flexible layout capabilities, full PDF editing and versatile commercial output, PagePlus X3 is the ideal choice for eye-catching, high-quality designs for all desktop and commercial printing. PagePlus X3 has consistently excelled against its competitors, offering unrivalled power and flexibility while remaining easy to use and affordable. With business design tasks increasingly undertaken in-house, PagePlus X3 attracts an expanding customer base with its professional capabilities, flexibility, and friendliness. PagePlus X3 Publisher Professional is aimed at businesses and organizations with a need for professional design materials, logos, brochures, posters and other marketing output – any professional page layouts – and, due to its attractive price point and feature richness, it is also popular amongst graphic design enthusiasts, schools and colleges.
- Get high quality results – fast – with over 2500 professional templates, logos, and gallery graphics. New Design Packs gives your document range a full style makeover!
- Beating other desktop publishers at all price points, you can open and fully edit PDFs from anywhere just as if they were regular PagePlus documents
- Correct and enhance your images, design outstanding graphics, add impact with galleries of effects, or use class-leading drawing tools
- PagePlus’s unique Image Cutout Studio and Logo Studio make it easy to make your publications stand out from the crowd
- Create almost anything with PagePlus's flexible document creation and output capabilities. Print publications of any size to any Windows printer
- Have your designs printed reliably at the highest quality thanks to PagePlus X3; its exceptional PDF exports include everything a commercial printer needs
- Design and creativity with PagePlus X3 can also mean stunning websites, emails, even multimedia PDF slideshows and interactive PDF forms
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, XP or 2000 • Pentium Processor • 256MB RAM • 496M hard drive space • SVGA display • DVD-ROM drive mouse or other pointing device