The adaptor includes a 3.5 inch bracket that lets you mount it in the front or rear panel of the computer case, suitable for any 3.5 inch drive bay or available expansion slot - providing easy access to the CF slot. Once the adaptor is installed in the computer, the CompactFlash card can be used as an ejectable, bootable drive - providing full read and write access to the CF card, as if it were a SATA hard drive.
- Allows Compact flash card to be used as bootable storage
- Can be mounted in the front or rear panel of your case, to fit into any 3.5” bay or available expansion slot
- Easily swap cards in and out with built-in push button ejector
- Easy to use jumpers offer simple master/slave drive setting
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I/II and IBM Micro-drive
- Quick and driver free installation into any SATA slot