The TP-LINK MFP and Storage Server TL-PS310U is designed to share your USB devices throughout your home or office network. More than a MFP server, TL-PS310U also supports various USB devices like scanner, external hard drive, flash drive, memory card reader, USB webcam, USB speaker, etc. It complies with USB 2.0 specifications, and provides one auto-sensing 10/100Base-T port. By connecting to a USB hub, the TL-PS310U can support up to 4 USB devices at the same time. You can also access your USB devices wirelessly when connecting the TL-PS310U to a wireless Router.
- Great compatibility with the majority of MFP and other USB devices
- Share up to 4 USB devices through your network by connecting to a USB hub
- USB20 compliant ensures high speed processing of jobs
- Ease setup with Installation Wizard simply by several clicks
- Compact and smart design, can be located almost anywhere