The TL-SG1024D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle. Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length, this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SG1024D analyses the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution. The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 20%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and back pressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation