Multi-Touch basics - Home screen: Swipe left to see additional icons. To return Home from other screens, swipe right, or touch and hold anywhere; Multi-Touch: Tap to select items. Swipe up or down to browse lists. Rotate the screen using two fingers. Double-tap to zoom photos; Custom Home screens: Touch and hold an icon until it jiggles, then drag it to a new location. Press Sleep/Wake when finished; Song controls: Tap an album cover to show song controls. Swipe left to see Repeat, Genius and Shuffle controls. Shake iPod nano to shuffle songs; Genius: Tap Genius Mixes to hear songs that go great together. Or create a Genius playlist by playing a song you like, and tapping the song control; FM radio: Tap to show radio controls. Flick the radio dial to change stations, or tap to set favourites. Swipe left to show Live Pause controls.
- Apple iPod Nano with FM Radio - 6th Generation
- 1.54-inch Colour Multi-Touch Display
- 16GB flash drive
- Stores data via USB flash drive
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- VoiceOver gesture-based screen reader
- A high-resolution LCD display with adjustable backlight settings makes it easier to read in low light
- White on black display
- Mono Audio
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Colour: Green
- Single incident telephone support for the first 90 days and a one-year limited warranty
Manufactuer's Warranty: Single incident telephone support for the first 90 days and a one-year limited warranty.