Cisco 1941 builds on the best-in-class offering of the existing Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Routers by offering 2 models - Cisco 1941 and Cisco 1941W. In addition to the support of a wide range of wireless and wired connectivity options supported on Cisco 1941 Series, Cisco 1941W offers integration of IEEE 802.11n access point which is backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points.
- The Cisco 1941 Series offer increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless and mobility services enabling greater efficiencies cost savings
- The Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) enables a new operational model which allows you to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and deploy a variety of application services as needed on a single integrated compute services module
- The Cisco 1900 Series enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 25 Mbps
- Designed to address customer business requirements, Cisco 1941 Series with the modular architecture, offers performance range of modular interfaces and services as your network needs grow
- Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original Integrated Services Routers provides a lower cost of ownership