Intel's Hyper-threading Technology allows each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time while Intel's Turbo Boost Technology automatically speeds up the processor when the user's workload requires extra performance. Sophisticated new management technology allows businesses to easily maintain even unresponsive computers with tools such as remote configuration, diagnosis, isolation, and repair. Maximum system security and manageability are of critical importance to IT managers. With the Intel vPro Technology and the integrated Intel Active Management Technology (iAMT), Intel is seeking to improve these levels still further, in the deskbound and notebook sector. The ESPRIMO 9000 Series supports Intel vPro technology - simple administration made easier. As energy saving is one of the core components of Fujitsu' approach to the environment, we permanently try to improve the energy efficiency of our products. The ESPRIMO Q is the most energy efficient PC within our portfolio taking advantage of energy-saving technology used in notebooks.
- An elegant PC for challenging tasks - Eye-catcher on every desk with a modern and exclusive design. ??A fully equipped Mini PC weighing only 1.4 kg (1.6 liter volume)
- A black shell and a green core - The most energy-efficient computer of our ESPRIMO series reduces your energy consumption. ??Intel mobile technology with power consumption of 19 Watts in idle mode and extended energy management settings
- Small, flexible and powerful - Intelligent performance using state-of-the-art Intel technology, high expandability to meet all requirements. ??Up to Intel Corei5 processor, 4 GB memory and 500 GB hard disk drive
- System management - Easy system administration for complex IT infrastructure. ??Intel vPro technology (depending on CPU) and DeskView manageability
- Up to 4 GB memory support
- Lowest energy consumption