The Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM supporting Intel vPro technology is designed to bring users an unprecedented ability to remotely maintain, manage, and protect their business PCs. Pair this board with any Intel Core i7 processor or Intel Core i5 processor to get the latest performance in an energy-efficient package. Enjoy features such as dual-DVI video output, DisplayPort and eSATA port via internal and back-panel connectors, as well as value add software enhancing security and remote management options of your system. The Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM supports Intel Active Management Technology 6.0 Professional, Trusted Platform Module, and it is Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Vista Premium WHQL certified.
- Processors Supported: Intel Core i7-800 Series • Intel Core i5-600 Series
- Memory: Four 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets • Support for DDR3 1333 /1066 MHz DIMMs • Support for up to 16 GB of system memory
- Chipset: Intel Q57 Express Chipset
- Audio: Six channel Intel High Definition Audio
- LAN Support: ENERGY STAR-ready Intel 82568DM Gigabit Ethernet Controller with 10/100/1000 network connection
- Peripheral interfaces: Up to 14 x USB 2.0 ports • 4 x Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports • 2 x eSerial ATA 3.0 Gb/s Ports
- Expansion capabilities: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 16 bus add-in card connector • 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 1 connectors • 2 x PCI Conventional bus connector