The Serial File Transfer Cable connects two computers with either a DB9 or DB25 male serial port, and the other computer with a male DB25 parallel port. They can share files, folders, peripherals like e-mail, modems and CD-ROM drives.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Fastest data transfer for maximum performance
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors for excellent signal transmission.
- Quality assured with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Gold plated copper connectors for a clean, clear, error-free transmission.
- Flextec; cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze
- PVC premould encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- Aluminium undermould shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference