The Intel Desktop Board D525MW is designed to unleash the power of the new Intel Atom processor D525 which supports the new revolutionary two-chip layout. This chipset layout reduces the package footprint by 70 percent, enabling easier routing and better heat flow. The Intel NM10 Express Chipset also provides additional flexibility and upgradability with two slots of single channel DDR3 memory at 1066/800 MHz supporting up to 4GB maximum. With breakthrough low-power silicon, the Intel Desktop Board D525MW can be used with a passive thermal solution based on the recommended boundary conditions. The Intel Desktop Board D525MW represents a fundamental shift in system design-small, yet powerful enough to enable a big Internet experience for all audiences.
- Processor: Intel Atom processor D525
- Memory: Single channel DDR3 with two slots for 1066/800 MHz memory support, Support for up to 4 GB maximum of system memory
- Chipset: Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio subsystem in the following configuration: Six channel Intel High Definition Audio, Front panel mic/headphone header (2x5)
- LAN Support: Integrated 10/100/1000 network connection
- Peripheral interfaces: Up to eight USB 2.0 ports (4 external ports, 2 via headers, 1 USB for PCI Express Mini Card & 1 USB for flash card/SSD) • Two Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports • PS/2 ports (Keyboard and Mouse) • One Serial Header and One Serial Port • One
- Expansion capabilities: One PCI Conventional bus connector